Tuesday, May 12, 2009



This is a card I made from the wild card cartridge--one of my favorites!!! Im sending this one out to a dear friend that I miss dearly in Ohio.



This one is one I made when I received my Mothers Day Bundle!!! I couldnt wait to play with the Home Decor cart, and this is what I did with the adorable lil bird. This one is going up to my wonderful daughter and granddaughter. I hope it brings a smile to their face.

Thanks for stopping by and looking. I would love to know you stopped by so please feel free to leave a comment they are truly enjoyed and appreciated.
Hugs and blessings

4 comments:

Leah said...

I love both your cards:) I just got the Mother's Day bundle too and love Home Decor! You did a great job with the birdie, I'm sure they will love it!

BlueRose said...

I just love both of your cards and you did a great job on them...Great job...TFS

Heather West said...

These are great cards, I left a blog award on my blog for you, come by and pick it up.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love your friends card, it is so beautiful! Glad I clicked over here from the Cricut message boards.