Monday, July 27, 2009

Pop bottle for my beautiful daughter's birthday









Ok im hoping my lovely daughter does not see this post before it arrives at her door :)
I decided to make her pop bottle and deocrate it with her favorite---sunflowers. I used walk in my garden for the flowers and the for you, also used doodletype for happy birthday.
I decided since everytime a box shows up at the house my granddaughter knows it is for her from Grandma florida :) So of course i couldnt only send goodies for my daughter. I made kylee her own pop bottle with her favorite--Ariel and flounder (which she says firsch for fish :) ) I used Dreams come true for her bottle, and alpha bubbles from sizzix for her name. Josh thought they were perfect for the water feel :)
I hope they both enjoy their goodies. I so enjoyed making these what fun and the curly's I thought were the perfect toppers.
Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Jennie I love it and should try those once we get settled. WHat is in them? Yes I am a little nosey! LOL!

Enfys said...

I love what you did with this project, you should submit it to the Chirp!
hugs
Enfys x

Sandy said...

Jennie this are to darn cute...come by my blog...I have something for you

Angie said...

Jennie, the pop bottles came out awesome. I love the sunflowers! You know I love sunflowers!!! Kylee's bottle is also beautiful. I'm sure they are going to love them.

rhonda said...

Love them Jennie. I love the sunflower one, and I'm sure DGD will love the "firch" one!

Mindy said...

Those are too cute!!

Nancycs said...

Jennie these are great!! How creative!

Nancycs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JeepinMaMa said...

these bottles are so neat! I can't wait to have a reason to make one!

A Rup Life said...

Those are super cute!!