Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cards



This one I couldn't wait to get home and make for my granddaughter. I have been eyeing the mickey border punch at michael's for awhile now. Well----it finally went on clearance and was able to use a coupon on top so it was too good a deal to pass up, it was a great bargain and 4.50 or so I think. Of course I used my cricut expression and my mickey font cartridge :) I love making cards for my granddaughter and I thought this would bring a smile to her face. I hope it does :)





This one was actually part of a kit that was found on clearance as well the whole kit was amere 1.99 and the kit makes 8 cards, I will be sharing more of them later. It was labeled baby but too me the cards are much more versatile then that. And of course I have to add some inking, stickles and who knows what other goodies.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings
Jennie

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Great deals and creations!

Clare said...

Just love your creations, thankyou so much for sharing with us.

Tami said...

Love the Mickey punch card, so cute for a little one!!

Have a beautiful day!!
T

Mindy said...

Those are both really cute. I love the butterfly one. Congrats on the bargains, wink, wink!

The dB family said...

They're both great! I do love the Mickey one though!

Secondhand Blessings said...

Both cards are really nice. Very creative.
Brenda

Lisa Cobler said...

Great deals! Love the butterfly card!

Jules said...

Your cards are creative and fun! Thanks for sharing. :o)

kayla williams said...

Hey Jennie,

Its me Kayla. Great Blog. Love the "Hi There" Mickey card. Gotta love mickey mouse. :) How are you guys doing?

Hugs,
Kayla

Angie said...

I love both of your cards. They are beautiful.

Norine said...

so cute and the butterfly card is so pretty
Hugs
Norine

Loopylou. said...

both of these cards are just gorgeous, i couldn't decided where to leave a comment as your cards and lo's are so cute!!!