Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My lil love bug a.k.a. my granddaughter




When I found this 1$ stamp at michael's I knew I had to have it. For what? I wasnt sure.
Then when I got home and was looking through some pictures I found the picture of Kylee giving me a kiss and then another of her kissing her mommy and I knew what I wanted to do.
I used DCWV cardstock,patterened paper, 1$ stamp, ink, and my cricut expression with walk in my garden cartridge.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you can visit often.
Blessings
Jennie

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute! I love that stamp , how fun!

Norine said...

this is the cutest LO and she is just adorable
Hugs
Norine

Staci said...

Thanks for your comment. i can't wit to browse around your blog too.

Jennifer said...

Love those ladybugs! The layout is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Cute LO