Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Differences

Today we had a full day back to normal routing of homeschooling.This was a huge relief after all we have been through with moving/relocating, out of work, and just a lot of life changing/eye opening events. Through this we have all become stronger individuals, and with the grace of God things will start to look up. We have always been a close family however the past four months have brought us even closer-I honestly didnt think we could get any closer but here we are.
We have spent way more quality time together, worked together to get through the tough spots and just been there for each other to lean on. I thank God everyday for this.

Last night as I laid in bed thinking and unwinding I was realizing the differences in our life now to four months ago. There are some times I wish we were still in the Carolinas and things hadn't changed. But then I see how far in strength we have come and the joy the simple things in life have brought us. We have realized what you can do without, and how blessed you are to have the things you do have. Our life is in storage and yet we are surviving with minimal items and I do mean minimal. We look forward to getting on our feet and getting our possesions out of storage.
I thank God and pray to God daily for things to turn around yet to always let me remember what I have learned.

Im sorry if this seems rambling but I have lots of thoughts right now and I thank my readers/friends for taking the time to read and email me there encouraging words and prayers.
Hugs to you all and Blessings,
Jennie

No comments: