Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Life is still on hold

or so it seems. Hubby is still looking for a job, thankfully he has had a few minor side jobs with his handyman business so that is starting to get going. Iam of course anxious to get his work going and get in our own place. Though through this all I have learned many things which I will touch on here and there im sure. One thing is enjoying the free things in life much more, we always enjoyed each others company however we have made it a point to go to a park or the beach and just talk and be. Im so blessed to have my hubby and kids they keep me strong.
As I sit here typing Joe(hubby) just got another call to go price a small job yeah for hubby!!!
Well the weather is beautifully sunny and breezy at 81, so we are going to take a drive before the appointment.
Take time to enjoy your day.
Blessings
Jennie

No comments: